Florabundance- finally finished!

Feeeling pretty good about this piece. This watercolor painting of white azaleas seemed to take forever.  I thought it was completed a few days ago. Then I got looking at it with eyes all squinty.  I had to go back in with rose dore and push back some petals - they needed more distinction between them. And then later I got looking at it and went back in to sharpen up some of the shadows.  I am re-thinking my white floral series - this is tricky work. I have one more I have to do... actually two more... then I will be looking for some more intense colors to work with!